Are you a young transport researcher* looking to develop your paper writing and presentation skills and to expand your professional networks? Then submit an abstract under the following research domains:
- Transport economics, policy, and transport behaviour
- Transport sustainability and environment
- Transport safety
- Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) & Traffic management
- Transport logistics and freight
- Transport engineering (incl. road and rail infrastructures)
Papers dealing with current transport challenges such as green mobility, decarbonisation, circular economy, climate change, electrification, digitalisation & connectivity, autonomous & unmanned transport systems, new mobility services and transport system resilience and safe system approaches will be given particular attention and focus for this Seminar.
The deadline for submissions has been extended until October 17, 2022.
*The YRS 2023 is offered to researchers working in members organisations of ECTRI, FEHRL , FERSI, EURNEX, HUMANIST and US Universities via the ECTRI-TRB MoU. In this frame TRB is a co-sponsor of the 2023 Seminar.