- Grant Agreement no: 285305
- Funding Scheme: FP7 CSA-SA – Support actions
- Starting date: October 1st, 2011
- Duration: 24 months
- Budget: € 908 199,00
European Transport Research Area International Cooperation Activities
The main idea and objectives of this concerted effort were to promote international cooperation in the field of transport research, to establish the free circulation of specialized knowledge, innovation, best practice experience and know-how in facing common transport problems and challenges and create the conditions for more “breakthrough” research and achievements that would otherwise require more time and resources if faced individually and separately.
In the field of transport research, the European Union as well as other major national, federal or regional entities of “global” importance such as the U.S., Russia, Mediterranean countries, Korea, Japan, Australia, South America, India, China, and others are buffeted by common transport related problems and challenges.
International cooperation in transport research is becoming an increasing priority, aiming primarily at creating “critical mass” in moving collaboratively to solve critical 21st century transportation challenges.
- EUTRAIN final recommendations publication
- Deliverable D5.1: Dissemination Plan
- Deliverable D4.1: Towards a Framework for EU international transport research cooperation
- Deliverable D3.1: Research Topics, Capabilities, and Future Priorities for International Transport Research cooperation
- Deliverable D2.1: Current Practices, Characteristics and Issues in Research Collaboration
- EUTRAIN Country Reports publication