The ECTRI Member University of Žilina (UNIZA) in collaboration with the InCITIES project partners are organizing the Sustainable Mobility Innovations course. The course is taking place between the 19th of February and the 26th of April 2024 with 9 weekly online modules and 1 week of on-site seminars. Upon completion of this course, you will walk away with:
- Practical skills and strategies applicable to real-life urban mobility challenges
- Analytical frameworks for critically thinking about mobility, inclusion, sustainability and resilience
- Tools and methods for planning and assessing urban mobility innovations
- Effective communication and teamwork skills among experts, stakeholders, and peers
- An invaluable experience and professional connections
- Working life skills with the Learning by Developing pedagogical model
- A certificate of competence from the University of Žilina, a world-leading transportation science university, equivalent to 3 ECTS
As the number of course students that can be accommodated is limited, the registrations will be reviewed after the registration deadline and attendance confirmations will be sent to the selected participants.
Should you have any questions regarding the course and its organization, don’t hesitate to contact the UNIZA InCITIES project team at email@example.com.