The 23rd International Conference on Reliability and Statistics in Transportation and Communication: Digital Twins: From Development to Application” (RelStat-2023) will be held in October 19-21, 2023 in Riga, Latvia.
RelStat-2023 has opened Call for Papers for both Special Session Proposals and Regular Full Paper Submissions. Innovative contributions are welcome in any of the following areas:
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Twins
- Digital Transformation
- Smart Solutions in Transport Systems
- Networking and Telecommunications
- Reliability, Risks and Safety Applications
- Statistics, Modelling and its Applications
- Emerging Information systems and technologies
- Digital Economy and Business
- Human Machine Interactions
- Modern Trends in Higher Education
Submit your abstract and/or apply for a special session by May 5, 2023.
More information: https://relstat2023.tsi.lv/
The host the conference is ECTRI Member Transport and Telecommunication Institute (TSI).