The Drive2theFuture project has issued its second Newsletter. This Newsletter includes a the mid-term update of the project progress, with results and ongoing research.
- The Voice-of-Customer survey, identifying the current views and acceptance of automation in all modes, has been concluded, with the participation of more than 11000 people from all over Europe.
- Interactive online stakeholder workshops, to assess the stakeholders’ opinions on future autonomous mobility and logistics scenarios were held in 4 countries.
- Survey on civil drones’ acceptance is ongoing, addressing all users, so everyone can share their views!
- Another survey, addressing driver trainers is also ongoing, aiming to capture their feelings towards autonomous vehicles.
- A joint article has been published, together with the 3 other cluster projects (PAsCAL, Trustonomy and SUaaVE).
- The Drive2theFuture 2nd Workshop will take place on the 12thMarch 2021. Detailed agenda will soon be announce on the Drive2theFuture website.
You can read the newsletter here: http://www.drive2thefuture.eu/proyectos/newsletter-february-2021/
Drive2theFuture is an ECTRI supported project, involving ten ECTRI Members: CERTH-HIT, AIT, CTL-SAPIENZA, DEUSTO, UNI EIFFEL, FRAUNHOFER, NTUA, TOI, VTI and VUB-MOBI.