The success of the Seminar is also linked to the active participation of senior professionals (‘tutors’), and in particular to the advices and feedbacks they may give before and during the seminar to the young researcher. Therefore, the nomination of experienced scientists with proven publication record (ISI level preferred) to assist the young researchers in the preparation of the papers and presentations and to actively participate in the three-days Seminar, is encouraged and appreciated. The aim is to have 1 tutor per 3-4 young researchers.
YRS 2021 domains
- Transport economics, policy and transport behaviour
- Transport sustainability and environment
- Transport safety
- Intelligent transport systems (ITS) & Traffic management
- Transport civil and road engineering
- Transport logistics and freight
Nomination of tutors is closed.
October 1, 2020: Deadline for nomination of tutors > Deadline extended until October 31, 2020