Young researchers are invited to submit an abstract under the following domains. Please check the home page for more information on the target group.
YRS 2021 domains
- Transport economics, policy and transport behaviour
- Transport sustainability and environment
- Transport safety
- Intelligent transport systems – ITS & Traffic management
- Transport civil and road engineering
- Transport logistics and freight
Papers dealing with current transport challenges such as electrification, digitalisation & connectivity, autonomous & unmanned transport systems, new mobility services and transport system resilience will be given particular attention and focus for this Seminar.
The proposed abstracts should be presented according to the following format:
– Draft paper title
– Keywords and topics
– Research domain covered among the 5 research topics of the seminar
– Half page description of the paper. The body of the text should be prepared in 12 point, Times New Roman, with 1.25 line spacing. Text should be justified (across whole page width). The margins should be 2.5 cm.
– Author’s full contact details
The abstracts will be reviewed by the Steering Committee that will accept or reject them and decide in which part of the programme they will be included, depending on the domains selected by the authors, the topics indicated through the keywords and the abstract content.
Submission is closed.
October 1, 2020: Deadline for submission of abstracts > Deadline extended until October 31, 2020 February 1, 2021 : Deadline for full draft paper submission > Deadline extended until February 26, 2020
May 15, 2021: Deadline for submission of final paper
September 10, 2021: (New) Deadline for submission of presentation