Don’t miss the FERSI conference in The Hague (NL) on 6 and 7 October!
Why? Here’s a few reasons:
- Addresses a very topical challenge: how can we facilitate the decision making and implementation process of proven (cost-)effective but politically sensitive road safety measures?
- 3 interesting keynote speaches:
- Geertje Hegeman shares the Dutch ministry’s approach to road safety
- Pernille Sølund Ehlers shares how Danish cyclists were convinced to use bicycle helmets – voluntarily and without a law!
- Graziella Jost shares both ETSC’s content and concerns with the recent European vehicle safety regulations, related to e.g., ISA and data recorders
- 8 different sessions with around 30 presentations on topics varying from education, data, infrastructure, capacity building, to evidence-based road safety measures.
- 2 interactive poster sessions including another 8 presentations.
- 1 conference dinner at the enchanting miniature park Madurodam: visit all the highlights of the Netherlands in just one evening!
Check out the more detailed programme and come join us on 6 and 7 October in The Hague! FERSI and its members are looking forward to meeting you there.
ECTRI holds an historical collaboration with FERSI, aiming at fostering scientific exchanges and the visibility of the transport safety research community and works; this partnership is materialized since 2012 through the European Transport Research Alliance (ETRA).