The European Transport Conference will celebrate its 50th edition and the return to a live format, in Milan, Italy from 7-9 September 2022. In the frame of the ECTRI-AET MoU, ECTRI officially supports ETC.
Over the three-day programme, you can profit from thought-provoking research sessions, networking with international colleagues, access to conference papers and recordings of the online conference sessions and publication of papers in open access.
The ETC 2022 key conference themes are:
- The Future of Cities: Emerging new travel and land use patterns
- Behaviour Change: The impacts of the climate emergency and COVID-19 on long term travel patterns
- Travel Data: When will new travel pattens be stable enough to inform modelling and forecasting?
- COVID Recovery: Funding and financial sustainability of public transport
- The Future of Aviation: Compatibility of recovery and sustainability
Bookings are available for 1, 2 and 3-day. ECTRI Members can profit of the preferential rate. To book your place, please visit the website: www.aetransport.org.
The partnership with AET also materializes with the publication of the Conference papers in the ETRR Journal, the scientific peer-reviewed Journal sponsored by ECTRI.
From the past conferences, you can access the 2020 topical collection and soon the 2021 topical collection (publication expected in Autumn 2022).