The Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology (MCAST) Energy Research Group (MCASTEnergy) in partnership with AIT Austria, ANEL Cyprus and CEA (France) invites you the 1st NEEMO Training School, from March 15 to March 18, 2021.
The school is directed to early-career professionals and early career researchers including students aspiring a research career in academia, research centres or industry.
The school is planned to be a hybrid event, taking place online and at Malta College of Arts, Science and Technology.
- Urban mobility & new city trends vs electric vehicles
- The road to zero emissions for urban deliveries
- E-car sharing – operational planning and optimization
- From mobility data towards e-mobility
- EU networking and key documents on e-mobility
- Electric Mobility: A case for Maltese Islands
- EVolVe: Smart charging at CEA
- Electric Mobility in Cyprus
- Emilia Romero (IDIADA)
- Verena Ehrler (DLR)
- Bin Hu (AIT)
- Matthias Prandtstetter (AIT)
- Wolfgang Ponweiser (AIT)
- Brian Azzopardi (MCAST)
- Bruno Robisson (CEA)
- Eleftherios Loizou (ANEL)
For further details and registration, see http://neemo-project.eu/events/school-1/
ECTRI Member AIT is a partner in the Neemo project.