The ECTRI Member Budapest University of Technology and Economics (BME) is pleased to announce that the EIT Urban Mobility Master School is this year opening its doors for the first time, offering a unique master degree experience to students with an enthusiasm for transport studies, an interest in creating livable urban spaces, and a drive to apply entrepreneurial and innovation skills to achieve that.
In this first year for Autumn 2020, we are offering two thematic programmes with the following participating universities:
- Future Mobility Markets and Services: UPC Barcelona, BME Budapest
- Sustainable Urban Mobility Transitions: TU Eindhoven, Aalto University, KTH Royal Institute of Technology, and UPC Barcelona
Some other features of both programmes are:
- Fully 25% of the programme content is focused on innovation and entrepreneurship skills, which we plan to be certified with the EIT Label from the European Institute of Innovation and Technology
- Mobility between two universities in two different European countries, leading to two master degrees
- A summer school with a comparative examination of an urban mobility challenge in two nearby cities
- A one-month embedded internship at a company or organization
- A generous scholarship package for highly-qualified applicants
The second round of applications is open until 17th April 2020. Details on how to apply can be found here.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please visit the web site here: https://www.eiturbanmobility.eu/masterschool/