EURO-TRANS days 2007 was held in Warsaw, Poland, on 17 and 18 October 2007. The strategic objective of EURO-TRANS days is to open, encourage, facilitate and enhance cooperation between SMEs and the major European R&D players and Industrial Stakeholders of Surface Transport (road, rail, waterborne and intermodality).
The EURO-TRANS Days focussed on:
– perspectives of cooperation with Polish industrial key players
– announcement of topics/research areas of the 2nd FP7 Surface Transport call
– parallel road, rail, maritime and intermodal sessions
– research agendas of the European Technology Platforms focused on the needs for SMEs
– workshops aiming at the set-up of projects for the 2nd FP7-ST call
– project management and coordination issues
– one-to one meetings
– individual coaching appointments
At this occasion Claire Niclause from INRETS represented ECTRI and made a presentation during the “European Surface Transport Research” session held on 17 October.
More information: Conference announcement, Draft programme.