The subject of this Thematic Working Group is Security and Risks Management.
The TWG is currently composed of 19 experts from 13 institutes, as following:
BASt: Jurgen Krieger (moderator), Frank Heimbecher, Esther Kahlen & Haardt Jakob
CENIT: Cesar Trapote
DLR: Andreas Deutschmann
HIT: Evangelos Mitsakis & Anestis Papanikolaou
Ifsttar: Dominique Schmitt & Virginie Deniau
LNEC: Sandra Vieira Gomes
TØI: Sunniva Meyer
TRL: Andrew Parkes
UPM: Nuria Sanchez
UVEG: Pedro Alfonso Pérez Losa & Juan Martinez
VGTU-TMI: Jurgita Barysiene
VTI: Bertil Hylén
VTT: Anne Silla
The focus of this TWG is put on Security Risk Analysis and Procedures for Risk Management.
Within this context, the objectives of the groupes are:
- Distribution and implementation of research results
- Identification of knowledge gaps
- Focus on all transport sectors: rail, road, air, maritime
- Special focus on important infrastructure hubs like airports, railway stations and harbors
- Publish reports of high quality research regarding the transport sector, target group: owners and operators
The next meeting of the group is scheduled on February 16, 2012 at the ECTRI office.